Martin Geddes @martingeddes
There are things I can say on AU that don't belong anywhere else.

It's been a long war, and its scope is beyond my comprehension; at the very minimum it's been nonstop existential blackmail for humanity. At my micro level, I am embroiled in multiple legal battles to push back against corruption and theft by the state. That said, I am traumatised by everything that's gone on. I can only deal with courts and criminals for so long. Mental health, anxiety attacks, ability to focus — psychological war comes with injuries that constrain you. My gift is sensitivity, but that's also my vulnerability.

I feel we are at the point where truth has to come out and in particular where debts have to be forgiven. It's not right to have to keep fighting in ways that could harm me, for lack of knowledge of what is coming and when. The taxes to war criminals, fake fines renamed "charges", fees for inalienable rights — they have to stop, and soon. Or some timeline communicated, so is bearable.
07:17 AM - Mar 10, 2024
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
10 March, 12:37
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I am skimming a book about Van Gogh's letters this morning by W.H. Auden. I came across some passages where he (VG) is talking about a "bete noire" of his that he identifies as "the system of resignation" and he describes like a hydra and the more serpent heads you cut off, the more appear. I knew nothing about him but it seems he ministered to miners in France during some mine explosions and was involved with evangelism. That is how we get this amazing quote in the discussion of his bete noire: "But perhaps you do not know that in theology there exists a system of resignation with mortification as a side branch." It captures how I feel about "truths-seeking" right now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
17 March, 05:56
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
I liken it to having died to the flesh on the cross with Christ.

Repeatedly I end up finding my rest in that, Christ already did the heavy lift for the whole of humanity…EARNING us not only a reprieve, but also an adoption ( reunification) as sons & daughters of the Most High God, the Creator, something that even paying individually for our sins with our death could not purchase….the benevolence of our Father in Heaven.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vicki Lord @Vlord
10 March, 11:01
Your swot analysis of your sensitivity is an exercise all should do. Brings much more understanding of one’s inner struggles.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
10 March, 10:42
Just saw that FBI is WW, so they are in UK...Know that USA/Q team ops is WW to liberate all of humanity...and why GESARA was made for all countries to cooperate to the demands of the Q team/mil w/ the alliance WW to free Humanity from Petro $/cabal corps (by the elites/crown) taking ppl's GOD GIVEN rights/$. You have to believe & in the plan, W/O fear/doubt. Also, what I was told by my team above was do your oath to the one's constitutional right (use Q board), recite it w/ ur soul, to let ur light ISBE that ur taking back ur pwr to fight the dark system. If I didnt take it & recited it w/ full intentions (bc it's all w/ heart's intention), I wouldn't have won my rights in fighting for my house on the brink of eviction, home owned for 22yrs would've been stolen by CCP minions (per my research w/ the new owners, LLC/corp). Mother/Team took care of them BTS. Best of Luck, trust the team here & above. https://www.fbi.gov/contac...

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
10 March, 10:26
I'm so sorry for all the struggles you have been going thru. At this pt in the Ops, UK has to be part of the US constitutions (aka GESARA- law of the land for ALL WW). I heard once that any countries that fell under UK/Crown are now part of USA (fr Aust/NZ/CAN), so if u don't have an FBI online for UK to state ur enemy combatants against ur Human rights, use the online tip below. It is all going to be taken care of by the team here & above to drop all their cntrl against u, ie utilities/tax/home (if u own a home), but also use Ag coin 1st (mint, pre 1965/UK version), even w/ utilites.. then that shows them above that ur fighting w/ precious valued metals to pay off debts, & tell them to use ur trust for utility fr then on. If they don't, then use the FBI tip. They will send someone to stop the enemy combatants. Plus Mother's AI now in full effect, makes that JUSTICE happen for all, bc all systems will be blocked by her fr stealing ppl's right once & for all. 🙏https://tips.fbi.gov

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
10 March, 07:55
Step back and give it to Almighty God.
be thankful, you are Loved.
LOVE

James Dean @Wait_its_time
10 March, 07:49
I don't know your legal situation but I've been in several myself, they persist until they break you, they will drain every dime you have until there's nothing left. When you have nothing left there's nothing more for them to go after and that's when I stop.
I would have been better off taking what funds I had and kept them and let them take the rest. I was able to start over and do well again but it took some time but at least I didn't have any debt over my head anymore.
Best of luck on your legal challenges. They are all in it together to make money off of those that just are trying to be left alone.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
10 March, 07:46
WWG1WGA Martin 🙏❤️
Stay strong friend xoxo

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
10 March, 07:28
I think you're doing a fantastic job Martin, take a pause, "the bow cannot always be tense"...

Remember N C S W I C, you're not alone in this...