Debora Herman @sunshinedaisy
Hi everyone, hope the start of your weekend has been a great one. Here's to hoping your Sunday will be full of sunshine, smiles, joy and laughter. May God bless you all, take care and stay safe.
Have a personal note for: Y2K2073 @Y2k73 , you replied to a post I sent out on 3/4/24. I cannot read it to see what your thoughts were to my post, because you have me blocked. It was a waist of your time, as I cannot read the reply. This is upsetting to me, as I am one who believes everyone, has a right to their thoughts and opinions. If I cannot do anything with your site, you leave me with no other option but to block you, I am sorry. I enjoy this site and that we can freely share our thoughts and opinions with one another. I will wait for a few days; hope you see this message and will message me as to what is going on with your site. Otherwise, you will be my first time blocking anyone.
09:12 PM - Mar 09, 2024
Only people mentioned by sunshinedaisy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Debora Herman, click on at the bottom under it