Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
09 March, 04:35
Wholly shitza, this video about Project Looking Glass sent my mind in a sideways direction of new possibilities and considerations. I'm know everyone on here, including myself, have known about alot of the things presented in this video, but this took me to levels I've never even contemplated. My mind is blown and I'll need to watch it again. It makes sense, in a fckd up, sickening way, but wth hasn't in this timeline??? Some of y'all may have heard this angle before, but I have not. So, if you have extra time, watch this video so you too can teeter even longer on the edge of insanity with meh.😂.. It's only peeps like you that would understand it anyway. 😜

https://youtu.be/_nGePkIW3...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
Thank you for sharing! This was fascinating because I didn't tie much of these instances together. I've wholly believed for the past few years that we invaded Iraq for their secrets. I read in multiple locations that the State Dept. wanted Afghanistan raided to find Gilgamesh. All of this is so bizarre!
06:16 PM - Mar 09, 2024
In response Tammy Faye to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Corstruction in this post can reply
Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
09 March, 06:48
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
Your welcome, glad you enjoyed it and was very fascinating to me too! I've never heard it presented like that and at this point, I don't discard anything. I've read a few times Gilgamesh and Nimrod are one and the same being, but I have no idea and most definetly NOT an expert on these topics. Several rabbit holes lead me to the theory that once Gilgamesh/Nimrod tomb was discovered in 2003, our military industrial complex determined there were WMD in same vicinity. So doing what they always do when our gov't wants something, they started a war, invaded Iraq with their own WMD. I guess they stumbled upon the tomb while sweeping the place, cough, and decided to take findings for themselves. With the capabilities of DNA Crispr technology, they could clone Gilgamesh/Nimrod and with his "supposed resurrection", he could come forward as the "Anti-Christ". Now that is a horrifc thought, no doubt. Hopefully it's just total b.s. 😐😑

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
09 March, 07:16
In response Tammy Faye to her Publication
It makes total sense in the timeline that the "Wars" were generated. I'm so disgusted and sad that we sent our fine Military in to fight for things that us mere humans don't want anything to do with. Our reality is so distorted. I just sent my son off to Army Basic Training on Tuesday. I wonder what they will teach him. What do they know?