Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
09 March, 12:14
FYI: I'm no Alex Jones fan.....but I do agree with this statement.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
09 March, 12:36
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
Isn’t Trump quoting sleepy Joe’s statement here? from SOTU Thursday night? These aren’t Trump’s words.
(.... or what am I missing?? lol)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 March, 01:02
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
Why did President Trump give Dr. Falsey an award for "Warp Speed" on the horrible vaccines? Does President Trump own shares in J & J and Pfizer? I'm looking for the truth, Kim.

Love Life @FullwithHope
"Donald Trump owns stock in Pfizer and J&J, who bought fancy tickets to his inauguration and placed pharma shills high in his administration. That’s how Washington works. It is not the exception, but the rule. It is a form of legalized bribery." Robert F. Kennedy Jr. 👇

https://twitter.com/Robert...
05:19 PM - Mar 09, 2024
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
Only people mentioned by FullwithHope in this post can reply
09 March, 07:17
In response Love Life to her Publication
I really didn't want this to be the truth.....Lord, have mercy. Thank you for sharing, Love Life.