Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
New footage...Pentagon
9/11 No plane wreckage...?
12:03 PM - Mar 09, 2024
Only people mentioned by V_Anon in this post can reply
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
09 March, 02:13
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
Go figure they couldn't find 2 Trillion $ in the Defense Budget the day before and they couldn't find any "plane" wreckage where the "plane" supposedly ran into the office where Donald Rumsfeld said they were looking for the "lost" 2 Trillion dollars at the Pentagon?? Not surprised at all are you?! Did they find any missile debris?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
09 March, 01:04
It's magic and the FBI is treasonous corporation full of idiots and criminals. Not a single intelligent person still works there, only pawns and puppets. Well, maybe 1-2 % still working undercover as whistle-blowers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
09 March, 01:03
An acquaintance I met who lives in Germany, was a Vietnam Veteran back in the day
He told me the day after 9/11
The US government did it. haha
No one I shared that info with with believed it.
I did , I was a lobbyist for the commons in Hawaii
9/11 ruined so many things for humans.
9/11 is when the corporations beefed up the Robo cop so called protection for humanity safety.
When the protection was for the evil doer's.
They knew we would burn them at the stake.

Mike Anon @Mike314
09 March, 12:56
The wings would've blown apart on impact and been scatterred all over the lawn.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
09 March, 12:25
I personally saw the hole. There is no way an airplane could have made a ground level hole. There are too many buildings, poles, wires, etc in the area for a plane to have come in, leveled out and hit the building at that level. Plus where are the eyewitness accounts of a huge plane flying that low over the homes, businesses and apartments????

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
09 March, 12:23
What's weird is it looks like a movie set...