Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
09 March, 08:47
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
We won’t have an election.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
08 March, 06:47
I don't understand why it takes four years to fix the machines...Oh that's right Biden.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
08 March, 06:39
So, any updates on the holding line strategy?
I know A LOT has happened and still going on by WH and Mil ops, but a little B@#Slap live on MSM wouldn't mess up the plan.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
08 March, 06:30
I doubt we will have an election this fall. My prediction is Trump will be given his rightful win by SCOTUS.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
08 March, 05:51
THE VOTING IN THE PRIMARYS IS SHOWING HOW MUCH POWER TRUMP HAS. IN THIS MOVIE.....THERE DOESNT NEED TO BE AN ELECTION IN NOV

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
08 March, 05:42
That is why voting seems useless at this point. Same machines different year, how can the out come be any different?