I would not miss the SOTU tonight.

-E
11:39 AM - Mar 07, 2024
Only people mentioned by wht in this post can reply
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
07 March, 12:57
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Obiden Bingo:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
07 March, 01:02
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
Funny

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
07 March, 12:57

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
07 March, 12:42
For years, I have been wanting to see Marines enter Congress offices, surround their desks, handcuff the traitors, walk them to the paddy wagon.
→→👹🤺🤺🤺

It would be awesome if
Marines surrounded tonight's podium, surrounded Congress with a whole lot of handcuffs.

The world would rejoice!

I Remember The Allegiance,
The Duty, The Power Represented When Our Military Stood Behind Trump At His Inauguration.
Incredible Sight,
Incredible Statement
To The World.

💕🙏💕👍💕🇺🇸💕🎶💕🌼

wht 2.0 @wht
07 March, 01:12
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
It'd sure be a pretty convincing 'announcement' that we're *definitely* no longer in 'Kansas'

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
07 March, 11:59
While I'd like Brunson to legally be ruled on this afternoon and Trump give the SOTU...

I will alternatively watch The Biden along with an invigorating Comment Crew Section - maybe RSBN, unless anybody has a better suggestion.

Comments Sections are my favorite part of "watching" something difficult to take seriously.

Expecting more "Biden" (what did he say?!) whistleblowing in that speech, though. Hee hee hee.

wht 2.0 @wht
07 March, 12:09
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
'E' seems to be indicating the possibility of one heck of a mega shoe dropping whatever happens

Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
07 March, 11:48
I saw this right after seeing in my mind the removal of Joe by the military at the faux state of the union charade

wht 2.0 @wht
07 March, 11:56
In response Joni Worcester to her Publication
well THAT would be a real neutron wake up bomb ... ;)

yikes!