Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
06 March, 02:42
The illegals, which apparently still crawl over the border like cockroaches as we speak, are already here in large number.
I still think they should close the border and deport who's here illegally like everybody's saying, but the fact remains there's a shitload of criminals here now and what the hell are we gonna do about it?
I admit on the face of it, I just feel lucky to be up north away from the border. Even though, they've transported some up here and now our summer campground at the shore has become a 3rd world hangout.
This is messed up, man. Every damn legislator who didn't stop this ought to be tried for treason 'cause now all the damage is already done!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN is Here @Paisano0525
you're watching a movie, actually you're in part of it. I live 15 miles from the border, most of those they let across have ankle monitors on them to track. Some do get across, but its to show how corupt the media (M_S_M) truly is.
02:49 PM - Mar 06, 2024
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Paisano0525 in this post can reply
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
06 March, 02:50
In response PAIN is Here to his Publication
😲
do tell more!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
06 March, 02:59
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Thats funny the busloads i see them dumping off in michigan have no ankle monitors and no women or children, all young men of every shade of brown you can think of. 🧐