Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
06 March, 02:42
The illegals, which apparently still crawl over the border like cockroaches as we speak, are already here in large number.
I still think they should close the border and deport who's here illegally like everybody's saying, but the fact remains there's a shitload of criminals here now and what the hell are we gonna do about it?
I admit on the face of it, I just feel lucky to be up north away from the border. Even though, they've transported some up here and now our summer campground at the shore has become a 3rd world hangout.
This is messed up, man. Every damn legislator who didn't stop this ought to be tried for treason 'cause now all the damage is already done!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
06 March, 02:48
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
I can't wait to be proven wrong, but I cannot imagine any scenario where Trump can deport all these folks.
Mission Impossible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yankee Carolyn, click on at the bottom under it