Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
You don't meet anyone by accident. Nothing in life just happens by coincidence. Start paying more attention. There is a lesson and a blessing in every situation. 🤍
02:41 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
07 March, 10:23
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
So true.
Everyone you meet
Have already been in your past lives. Ever get a feeling you have known someone very well and just have met them.
Of course everyone has had this experience, one just has to notice this 🙏🙏❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
07 March, 10:08
100% believe this is true -

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SandraPerez @SandraPerez
06 March, 02:50
Cash generating easy and fast method to work in part time and earn extra $15,000 or even more than this online. By working in my spare time I made $17,000 in my previous month and I am very happy now because of this job. You can try this now by follow.

Detail Here-------------------------- >>> http://Www.MoneyPay1.Com

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
06 March, 02:44
WE DIDNT JUST MEET BY ACCIDENT HERE

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
07 March, 10:24
In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
22 March, 08:45
In response George Edmiston to his Publication