MaryBeth Anon @MaryBeths1BR
It's a combination of things why I don't worry about blackouts. If you are or know people forced into retirement you lean how Social Security really works. Thieves. But over 50 million people are elderly, disabled, injured, cannot work. Some require visiting nurses, regular dialysis. Some of the drops mention the end won't be for all. The choice to know. I cannot imagine power cuts to over 50 million who require these type of services to stay alive. "As few casualties as possible..." DJT. These are neonatal premature babies up to 100 year old elderly. Add Vax injured I don't buy it that DJT would want or allow that many deaths among the most vulnerable.
The day of outtages, a man had Emergency Alerts blaring from the fire department. That doesn't mean every person earth will for 10 days. One day caused chaos and danger in just one building last week. Mine. He doesn't want chaos and anarchy. That's coming from 9-5 matrix workers exhausted from working in the matrix.Wishful thinking
02:02 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Only people mentioned by MaryBeths1BR in this post can reply
Violet *** @Violetfire
06 March, 04:48
In response MaryBeth Anon to her Publication
A few years back I went 2 weeks without power from a horrible storm which is why many of us now have generators including hospitals & nursing homes. If the Deep State has the power of DEW's they have the power to cut us off.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MaryBeth Anon @MaryBeths1BR
06 March, 08:30
In response Violet *** to her Publication
Of course...FEMA and the National Guard have portable generators. We had zero. For many weeks, many times
They also require fuel to operate. Fuel requires electricity to ignite if installed generator. I understand about DEWs. I steer away from fear. Over 60 years since I first knew somethin was wrong with this world.

I was referring to 10 day worldwide blackout speculation, Not events from DEW hits to power out. Im not afraid of any of that.It's up to God that I'm still alive. My oldest friend lost everything in a hurricane. Both houses. His wife. My bestie survived another. She went to FEMA for her meds for a couple of years. They had no batteries. Her pacemaker failed at 36. She passed away overnight. We have no control over that stuff. I know preppers, over peppers.

I'm referring to the worldwide, 10 day blackout of everything to wake the already wide awake "normies" craziness. Its back They were lied to states that went red 2020. They are awake. We pray... No fear her

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
06 March, 04:30
The only thing we know for sure is that we are going to find out what is what this year one way or another.
With 30 or 40 million illegal aliens the democrats already have the 2024 election in the bag.
If there is any justice in the world it must arrive before November. You mentioned all the scenarios that a blackout of power would affect so many people but it's all the animals in care also. Praying that the world couldn't be this cruel.

Violet *** @Violetfire
06 March, 06:50
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
It's not cruel. People step up and help others out in time of need. How else can Democrats and America First Supports come together? Those of us with food and power will help those that do not. Then they get red pilled.

memes matter @NoComment
06 March, 03:00

memes matter @NoComment
06 March, 02:59