Wish I could hold you
Say a Little prayer for me would you?
Love you allπŸ’›
12:29 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Only people mentioned by BxAx17 in this post can reply
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
06 March, 03:21
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ I FEEL YA CAUGHT THE STOMACH BUG FROM MY GRANDKIDS AND HAD TO MISS WORK TODAY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
06 March, 03:18
Praying for quick healing and return to good healthπŸ™πŸ»β€ΌοΈ All the best, BeeBee❣️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
06 March, 03:10
❀️🀲✨Prayers Are up, Hope you feel beetter πŸ₯²πŸ©°

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
06 March, 03:00
πŸ™β€πŸ™

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
06 March, 01:13
πŸ™ Praying for your speedy recovery.
Rebuking all symptoms, in the name of Jesus Christ, and declaring your complete and total healing right now, this moment.
πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨πŸ’–

My go-to whenever I feel under the weather with anything is food grade diatomaceous earth. One tablespoon in a little water or juice, then chased with a full glass of water. Great for respiratory & digestive issues, arthritis & joint pain, even hair loss. Sweeps toxins out of the body. Amazing stuff!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
06 March, 01:24
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
I knew about green clay
Similar to this I guess
Thank you from the ❀️

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
06 March, 12:43
Praying for your rest and healing. Not sure where you are, but here in SF Bay Area we’ve had terrible winds and rain off and on for the week. I know it’s the chem trails and I feel poisoned. Body aches and also very thirsty!! Trying to sleep as much as possible and detoxing with zeolite and tea. Praying for blue skies and sunshine.

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
06 March, 12:41
God bless Bee Bee with guidance on the good path that she may carry on in a good way.

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
06 March, 12:39
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
06 March, 12:36
Stay hydrated, add sea salt to water. Thank you Lord for blessing and healing Bee and Desert DogπŸ™πŸ˜‡

Bee Bee @BxAx17
06 March, 12:37
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
Thank you❀️
I sure am thirsty

Desert Dog @Zippydog
06 March, 12:33
I'm feeling same. Not good. Pulling out all the protocols.
Herbal tea with lemon, ivermectin, trying to raise healing vibes. Sending some healing vibes your way.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
06 March, 12:35 (E)
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
I ate all morning!!!
Head wants to explode
Trying to sing to feel less CrazyπŸ˜‚
Feel Better Desert DogπŸ’›πŸ’ͺ🏻

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
06 March, 01:16
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Praying for your healing also, DesertDog πŸ™
https://anonup.com/thread/...