Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
04 March, 11:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
05 March, 12:08
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Blue tile roofs are common in tropical areas and are the choice of many high end resorts. I have three homes in my neighborhood with blue roofs and I live in the foothills in California. Biden was stating what everyone has known for decades and that is tile roofs and slate roofs are all superior to wood shingle or cement composite roofs when it comes to spark resistance and wildfires. Start looking for arsonists and stop with the DEW crap already.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 March, 01:05
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
In Lahaina, blue roofs saved very few homes from the "fires". Most were taken out, obliterated to dust by a force more powerful that a stormy, wind-fueled fire. Lahaina was attacked by Directed Energy Weapons. The devastation of the lovely town is the proof.

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
05 March, 09:45 (E)
pure speculation. A prolonged laser attack would have been required for what you claim and yet not one frame of video from the millions of cameras exists to prove your point.

05 March, 02:37
Video of a prolonged laser attack exists, but good or bad forces prevent them from being seen by the public. That's a fact, jack.
The real speculation should be, why hide it?

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
I'm talking about cell phones which everybody on the planet has and they all have cameras. You can't hide an event that big. I am not saying DEWs don't exist and I don't doubt they have been used but I am unwilling to accept that they were used against American citizens by the US military without absolute proof. There is no way they could be used without the military either being the perpetrator or complicit with the perpetrators. To speculate is one thing but to state something as being actually factual requires more proof than just saying they have proof but are hiding it.
02:53 PM - Mar 05, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply
05 March, 03:15
There you go again, pushing me down the conspiracy trail.
Could a foreign government be responsible? Or the Deep State Black Hat military? (it exists). Or (guffaw) Aliens? I don't know. The good guys US military like Space Force could have neutralized the attack but didn't or couldn't it appears.
Videos from the empowering cell phone can be turned on or off remotely, remember Snowden?