All Right @ALL_RIGHT
05 March, 10:38
Gold is at $2145 today. If we look at the traditional gold to silver ratio, say 12 to 1, the price of silver should be about $178 today, yet it is at $24.17. When will the manipulations end?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
05 March, 10:49
In response All Right to his Publication
Even the 12 to 1 was likely suppressed.
I understand that silver is used in many applications and this should have put usage pressure on its price.

IDK, if manipulation completely ends before the FED ends. I've been assuming that the manipulation ends as the FED is weakened and removed. I suspect some incremental removal of manipulation along the way,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
05 March, 10:54
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Yeah the ratios I found range from 8 to 1 to 15 to 1. I think you are right, as the central banks are phased out around the world, fingers crossed, I think a lot of the manipulations will begin to fail. Still have to do something about the hedge funds and investment banks that also manipulate everything.

Patriot DRP @PatriotD
BRICS is telling everyone the real price for a year almost. U.S. debt clock. 136,400$ to 1oz of gold, by those numbers silver is in the 12k range. 👍
11:15 AM - Mar 05, 2024
In response All Right to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotD in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot DRP, click on at the bottom under it