Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
MJTruthUltra
MJTruthUltra

This hit the feels!

MAGA AD - So Many Americans Have been Forgotten…

• Female Athlete’s who awake at 5am to train day after day, have to compete against men
• To the voiceless unborn children
• To American workers watching their pay shrink as Inflation destroys their lives
• To the Parents Scared to death their children will die of fentanyl
• To the teachers who want to educate our children, not indoctrinate
• To seniors living in fear of their Social Security and benefits being drastically cut

To All of you…..

I HAVE YOUR BACK!

https://rumble.com/v4halj3...
11:22 PM - Mar 04, 2024
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
05 March, 02:19 (E)
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
The unborn children may not scream, or maybe they do and their screams are unheard. The poem is what an unborn baby may go through in an abortion process. They do try to move away from the abortion "medical" instrument.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 March, 03:49
In response Every Time to her Publication
I think we may move to a system that requires people to take classes on parenting to actually become a parent. I understand that's what some advanced civilizations do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
05 March, 01:23
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Awww I love that picture!! ❤
Such an angelic look on the face of that innocent "clump of cells"! 😑

It still boggles my mind that people can see images like this and STILL argue that "it's not a BABY!!!". I have to believe most of them KNOW, but can't admit it, even to themselves, because they see how wrong it is.

05 March, 03:47
In response LO_ Patriot to her Publication
Or, they know and they are connected to the evil that controls us.

05 March, 03:47
In response LO_ Patriot to her Publication
I meant to say, "that controlled us."