CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
I am faced with a dilemma that might go south.

But a family member told me that I am right where I am supposed to be.

God wants me right where I am.

God is in control.

Some changes are on the way.

Sigh...

I don't know if they are good ones or bad ones, or both.

💥🙏
07:59 PM - Mar 04, 2024
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
04 March, 08:23
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Ask God for Guidance if you’re unsure. He will answer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 March, 08:12
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
ty

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MsButterfly 2002 @MsButterfly2002
04 March, 08:18
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 March, 08:13
In response MsButterfly 2002 to her Publication
💗 ty

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
04 March, 08:11
🙏

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 March, 08:14
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
ty so much

@MLM Addiction;Truth @SunCrystal369
04 March, 08:05
Welcome to my World!!!
You Got This!!! 🙏😉

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 March, 08:14
In response @MLM Addiction;Truth to her Publication
lol, ty so much!

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
04 March, 08:04
🙏🙏🙏

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 March, 08:15
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
ty💥

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
04 March, 08:02
good thoughts for you...and prayers cm.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
💗ty so much💥

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
🙏🙏🙏

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
ty very much

Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
Prayers that the best outcome will come and you will be blessed by your choices.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 March, 08:16
In response Sam Solomon to his Publication
ty very much 💥