Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
04 March, 12:12
Does anyone know why the gold fringe and tassels are on the flags today with DJT at Mar-A-Lago? During his speeches around the country, the first thing I noticed was no fringe and no tassels. Why are they back? Isn't the corporation bankrupt? I'm so confused.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
There is a theory that states that gold fringe on the US flag means that maritime law is in effect (especially in a court of law) and that set of laws is very different from the law of the land. There is also the connection between the United States, a corporation (HQ in Washington DC) , and the United States of America, the country. Some say the fringe is for indoor flags. I am not really sure. I am not an expert in the flag. I looked at this site. https://thedrillmaster.org...
01:40 PM - Mar 04, 2024
In response Conserv Christy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Telese in this post can reply
Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
04 March, 05:02
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
Yes, all of that is true and I am well aware of all of that. But if the corporation is bankrupt and in all essence, gone, then we would be under the original constitution as a constitutional republic and no more maritime law as they forced us into by the Act of 1871. I noticed the flags at Trumps rallies recently did not have the fringe or tassels, telling us the maritime law is over, and the republic is strong. But why then at Mar A Lago?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
04 March, 05:49
In response Conserv Christy to her Publication
I guess because it's the Southern White House and he is really CIC. I think that things will start to rapidly fall apart for the deep state. I have my hopes up anyway. I was just looking at some of Ariel's posts on X. https://twitter.com/Prolot...
While I don't have any inside information I do think it will get spicier.