Squawk ✈✈✈ @Squawk
The clone is falling apart. DaFook is up with his nose?
08:52 PM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Squawk in this post can reply
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
06 March, 12:40
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
WTF?! I JUST POSTED ANOTHER SIMILAR SLIP UP?! HE'S MISSING A NOSTRIL IN MINE. CGI CRAP?! HIS NOSE KEEPS SHRINKING! THAT AIN'T JOE! #truth

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Regina Medsger @ReggiB
12 February, 11:00
watch the whole interview. he reaches under the mask several times to adjust his FAKE nose! LMAO!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nationalist Nurse @NationalistNurse
11 February, 09:55
🤣this is the BEST!!!

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
11 February, 09:45
Ahhhh - this is some funny🤣funny💩!

#GoodtimesGoodtimes

When this is all over - let's have a YUGE "Remember when this happened..."🤣🤣🤣 get together!

DQ17 Freedom @DQ17FREEDOM
11 February, 09:14
omg hilarious!! fook him !!

Manor Farm @DakotaWheatLady
11 February, 09:13
That sounds so much like Karli!
I miss her.

Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
11 February, 09:01
lmao. right? wat the fook!

USA DAR @buffaloalum
11 February, 08:58
I'm sure there is a logical answer to this.😃

Odinsdottir ... @Odinsdottir
11 February, 08:56
DaFook???🤣😅😂

DQ17 Freedom @DQ17FREEDOM
11 February, 09:15
In response Odinsdottir ... to her Publication
RIGHT??! lmfao 🤣