CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 March, 05:18
it IS the flu

duh...

so remdesivir treatment was just euthanasia and getting the state and taxpayers to foot the bill

nazi doctors need tribunals for killing people!

https://arstechnica.com/sc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
Flu cases dropped dramatically during "covid." 🤔
09:50 AM - Mar 04, 2024
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Robert Franz @afsocrob
04 March, 11:49
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
04 March, 11:18
Now CDC says just treat it like the Flu... imagine that

04 March, 11:20
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Exactly my point. 😉

TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
04 March, 11:17
How many of us kept trying to tell people this? How could they NOT see this? Biggest scam EVER and they fell for it…….even convinced themselves that they had Covid (because they tested “positive”) and it was way worse than flu which they had before!

04 March, 11:23
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
I know!!! It was and is still so obvious! I posted these statistics over and over again, as well as the inventor of the PCR test saying himself, that the PCR was NOT designed to detect infectious disease. SMH