Dave Mars @CCU
These people are pure evil?
You can see the demon in Kenneth Copeland's eyes
06:43 AM - Mar 04, 2024
Only people mentioned by CCU in this post can reply
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
04 March, 08:08
In response Dave Mars to his Publication
joyce meyer resembles the joker today. Spent her stolen monies on plastic surgery and other luxury items
My Sister bragged about td jakes coming to their HUGE church in Oshawa a few years back. Wanted me to attend. I didn’t. Sadly, she would never believe me 😔. She still thinks I’m cra Z for not wearing the mask 🤦‍♀️
I love and pray for her awakening continuously. ❤️
The pastor of said church (25+ years) died last year of brain cancer.
The odd Sunday when I did attend with my Sis, could feel the demons and they always sent our children to the basement during the service 😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dave Mars @CCU
04 March, 09:43 (E)
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
All we can do is pray for our families that fall under these illusions!
I do not attend any organized religious assemblies.
No churches of any kind.
I feel that they pull and divide the attention away from God and toward the church as a whole .
I can read, I can pray . I don't need anyone else to tell me what the Bible says to me.
I feel like you and I can read the same passage and get something different from it because God's message to me maybe different from God's message to you!
This is only my opinion. I do not assume , I am right or expect you to think the way I do...
Have a blessed day

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @bluestarcommonsense
04 March, 07:47
In response Dave Mars to his Publication