Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply
Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
12 February, 12:46
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
11 February, 10:56
THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST MOVING MEMES IVE SEEN. SIMPLE BUT SO VERY POWERFUL. MY STOMACH FLIPPED.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
11 February, 11:01
In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication
You know, I have been Awake and researching for 40 years on the satanic Illuminati/NWO cult and EVERYTHING always leads back to their insatiable appetite for children. This has been going on for millenia. I stay in the fight because they deserve to have good people stand in front of them and stop the monsters. For so many years I have felt helpless, until Q started the Great Awakening. Now we simply must stand in front of the world's children. Approximately 8 million children on Earth disappear every year. Time to end this.

Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
11 February, 10:35
You bet Sweetie; I'm doing everything I know how to do to
Protect You~ Prayers

Just Diana @Diana19
11 February, 10:19
Stay behind me.. they won't get thru me..I got ya baby gurl.. no worries!

Woodrow Call @Gus_McCray
11 February, 09:35
We're coming baby girl!

Deana Mitchuson @deana
11 February, 09:27
We should be mamma and pappa bears when it comes to our children as well as others. Motherly and Fatherly love is pure and precious that's what all children need and deserve.

Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
11 February, 09:01
No worries honey, I am in the way. And I can't be moved out of the way.❤️ 🙏

Daniel Fralick @Danfralick81
11 February, 08:51
yep To my last breath ain't shitt happening to our children around me