History Repeats @Crunchy_Martha
03 March, 10:10
Does anyone ever read the posts on here anymore? I'm beginning to lose hope. Everyone talks about the support on AU and how close knit our community is on here, but I feel like every time I post something or have a question, it is most always ignored.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
03 March, 10:41
In response History Repeats to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈI see you. I do Bible posts and prayers and for the most part, I try to stay out of the chaos of things going on around us. I try to keep my focus on GOD and sharing His Good News. Sorry, if I haven't seen your posts. Is there anything any of us can try to help you with? πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dub Hawkins @tazman63
03 March, 05:05
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Pray for me please! I believe in the power of prayer πŸ™. I have rheumatoid arthritis and no insurance but I carry on. But lately my pain is extremely high. Please pray for me pain to go away.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
I always find Barbara helpful

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
HOW TO HEAL ARTHRITIS NATURALLY - BARBARA O’NEILL - YouTube

BARBARA ONEILL GUIDES HOW TO HEAL ARTHRITIS NATURALLY #arthritis #health #allseeingbeing #barbaraoneill #heal

06:02 PM - Mar 03, 2024
In response Dub Hawkins to his Publication
Only people mentioned by jewelofthenine in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jewel Zzzzz, click on at the bottom under it