History Repeats @Crunchy_Martha
03 March, 10:10
Does anyone ever read the posts on here anymore? I'm beginning to lose hope. Everyone talks about the support on AU and how close knit our community is on here, but I feel like every time I post something or have a question, it is most always ignored.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
03 March, 10:13
In response History Repeats to her Publication
What questions do you have? ❤🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 March, 10:52
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Thank you for responding, so kind! I am having issues with the census that is being sent to random people. I am concerned that they will now show up to my house after ignoring all the requests by mail.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
I live with my parents and I'm indigent so I can't help you there. I hope someone can help! ❤
10:53 AM - Mar 03, 2024
In response History Repeats to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
03 March, 10:55
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Ok, thank you for responding though. Now I know who to go to with questions!