LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
😔 Dont really understand why he had to post this, but I guess it's part of the script for the next phase.🙏
12:13 AM - Mar 03, 2024
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
03 March, 02:32
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
I had to consciously reject the possibility of that outcme a few times... the greif was massive... I have to bend my heart mind to get me out of the thought feeling space because the grief was off the charts... I thought we'd maybe gotten off that outcome...

😭👎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
03 March, 02:16
😢🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
03 March, 02:06
Did not expect this. But, a movie.
Pray.

STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
04 March, 01:14
In response Every Time to her Publication
I've read that the deep state has a "clone" of him, and will assassinate it/him. All that will do is stretch out the movie a bit longer...
Heavenly Father, grant us more of Your Peace that passes all under/inner standing!!!
America, Bless God!!!