Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
https://rumble.com/v4ghh3t...

This is the woman who took down Maricopa County Board yesterday. I intend on finding out if my local County Board is bonded and has signed their oath of office. I currently serve on a Township level with a prior County Board member who knows how his seat was stolen in 2004 but was railroaded into keeping his mouth shut since. Maybe this will open his mouth. Time to hold our "elected" officials feet to the fire since we couldn't do anything about rigged elections.
10:17 PM - Mar 01, 2024
Only people mentioned by Corstruction in this post can reply
Ted Crowley @tedcrowley
06 March, 03:03
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
Go get them. Let us know how it goes. This is how we take down our corrupt local government. Won't be long before they go after all farmers 10 fold,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
01 March, 10:22
Yes...for the record...Nino is annoying. He needs to keep quiet when she's getting to the meat. Ugh!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ted Crowley @tedcrowley
06 March, 03:03
Agree