Only people mentioned by Red55S in this post can reply
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
01 March, 08:08 (E)
In response Red 55S to her Publication
I’m rewatching survivor and OMG. The Comms are unreal. Jelensky. Who was voted out first. Hunter he loves Taylor Swift. Jelensky quoted Kenny Rogers gambler Song. Gay Kevin said “ The world is a stage”. He’s an actor. Thanks for the heads up glad you made me rewatch it. And by the way pop corn is one of the commercials. Jelensky said he and Q are tight. Hmm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
01 March, 01:36
Oh my god I’m an Avid fan of survivor and Q how did I not catch that?! Season 45 gave clues to of military. BUT the do show a lot of serpents so the Evil is still lurking.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Isabelle Rose @TNBelle717
01 March, 01:35
111 reposts and 17 quotes 😉

Bee Bee @BxAx17
01 March, 01:30 (E)
Then peeps ask why we follow the drama, it's only a show...
Cuz it's genious 😂😎