SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
“John and his wife, Carolyn, came home from their honeymoon three days early to interview me for his magazine, ‘George.’ We had a wonderful time together, and I could see a great deal of love between them.
“John Kennedy Jr. was one of the most terrific young men I’ve ever met. I thought he could be anything he decided to be. He had humility, he was kind, he was gracious, and he was knowledgeable. Most important, he had a religious faith, but I think at that time he was searching for something more definite.
“I talked to him in terms of his own personal relationship with God. He was very attentive and he seemed to want to know all about his father [President John F. Kennedy] and his faith. He asked me, ‘In this life, where does our own free will end and God’s will begin?"
(cont.)
01:29 AM - Mar 01, 2024
Only people mentioned by SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply
01 March, 01:33
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 March, 01:30
(Part 2)

"... Are we always responsible for our own actions, or is there a point at which God’s will takes over?’ “I told him there is a mystery to all of this and that I really didn’t know, but that I did know if he had faith in God and put his trust and confidence in Him, He would provide a peace and a joy and settle his life with certainty.”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debora Herman @sunshinedaisy
22 March, 08:22
Never forget, God gave each of us free will. Always remember, he wants us to talk to him. When in doubt go to the "Father", then have patience. When the time is right, He will give you the answer you seek, at the time, that is the best for your life. Remember He loves you and wants ONLY the best for you.