Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
"WHOA!!! 😳😳😳

YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO THIS!

Did Biden just CONFIRM the use of Directed Energy Weapons to start the Texas “wildfires”?!??!

“If you fly over these areas that are burned to the ground, you’ll see in the midst of 20 homes that are just totally destroyed, one home sitting there because they have the right roof on it.”

I believe he is referring to painting your roof a certain shade of blue, which deflects the laser frequency during a DEW attack. That’s why you saw so many celebrities painting their roofs blue prior to the Lahaina/Maui “wildfire” attack. Also, why many blue cars, and blue umbrellas were UNTOUCHED by the flames.

That is one hell of a FREUDIAN SLIP. 🔥🔥🔥"

From Patriot Voice
https://t.me/PatriotVoiceO...

💥🔥👀 surely a huge red suppository for all the ones yet not introduced to 'central casting' studios 🎥🎬
07:37 PM - Feb 29, 2024
Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
01 March, 12:19
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
Me: Time to paint the roof.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shelly Simpson @Ssimpson
29 February, 10:06
He definitely did!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NIKKO VICTORIOUS @NIKKO_VICTORIOUS
29 February, 09:03
"One home still sitting there cause it had the right roof on it".

Was it blue by any chance?

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
29 February, 07:52
I’m absolutely shocked right now! Is this for real?!? Wowowow

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
29 February, 09:06
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Me too. I checked authenticity
Let’s f-ing GO
Start around 50 sec mark…
roof mentioned at 1 minute mark!!

Omg. What a movie! This is from CBS.
https://youtu.be/ZMBdEXxo8...
Biden speaks at Texas border after meeting with patrol agents, local leaders | full video - YouTube

President Biden spoke in Brownsville, Texas, on Thursday after meeting with Border Patrol agents, law enforcement and local leaders as his administration wor...

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
29 February, 07:41
I just posted the same clip. Pretty obvious to me. The way he states it is odd...."...Anyways..."