Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
29 February, 06:17
Navy decode

=

And Lo The Floods Of Heavens Freedom And Love Are Released🌊❤/ The Correlation Is Becoming Obvious And Quite Strange😳/ The Rapture Of The Church Is About To Happen Suddenly / I Takes Away Cabal Power K / The So Called End Times Will Be A Celebration For The Meek And Oppressed🥳/ Radio Frequency Waves📻/ Stopping World War Three✌💞/ Total Solar Eclipse / Remember Your Oath🫡/ Decode The Secret Code Decode / The Door Of All Doors🚪/ Humpty Dumpty🥚/ Aquarian Water Urn♒🏺/ Upcoming Storms⛈/ Unrestrained Love😍/ The Son Of Man Revealed🦌👈/ The Choice Is Yours🐸/ Quantum Leap Wow / Be Faithful To Christ / The One Having The Key🔑/ Auras Around People / I Try To Create Beauty From My Brokenness🌈/ God Guides And I Follow😊/ Pythagoras Reborn / Undercover Christ🧐/ God Please Give Me My Health And Wealth🥺🙏/ Ooh La La Yes Success🙌🤩🌟🌠
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
1212-2121
TS 15:00 - 3:00

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 February, 07:25
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
01 March, 09:15

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
01 March, 11:07
You go girl!! A friend of mine 50 plus years, won’t speak to me over this! This!! The great awakening baby!!!!

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
29 February, 07:28
Kenny Loggins - Heart To Heart (Official Music Video) - YouTube

© 1982 Columbia / Sony Music Entertainment***I DO NOT OWN THIS RECORDING IT IS FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND IS OWNED BY THE RECORD LABEL LISTED ABOVE***...

29 February, 07:29
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
RUSH told us!!!

There's a hidden future telling road map in all these lyrics patriots!!

https://youtu.be/QY2iKzm62...
Rush-Closer To The Heart (Lyrics) - YouTube

I did not write this song and I do not intend any copyright infringement.Rush-Closer To The Heart from the 1977 album 'A Farewell To Kings'. Enjoy!Check my c...

29 February, 07:26

29 February, 07:27
To Build a Home - The Cinematic Orchestra (Lyrics) - YouTube

Lyrics of To Build a Home - Cinematic Orchestra