Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
21 February, 09:21
AU is like a peaceful breath of fresh air.
Grateful for it! ♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
22 February, 10:33
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
AU is like coming into the warm house with a cup of hot chocolate waiting for you while you defrost and get recharged to go back into the massive snowball fight outside. 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
26 February, 08:12 (E)
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
That "snowball fight" is a distraction from the actual mission. But yall have fun with that. 🙏💞
History won't forget who stayed focused on leveling up and who stayed distracted.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
26 February, 08:21
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Not sure which version of AU they are looking at - but I certainly dont feel warm and fuzzy - maybe warm and fuzzy blinders on.... certainly not a description I would use.... but what the heck do I know... NOTHING !

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
We need to give you more hugs!!!🥰
06:51 PM - Feb 29, 2024
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TaoOfSmoo in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tao Of Smoo, click on at the bottom under it