Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
As we will NEVER forget:

‼️ NYC 911 ‼️ and who did it ...

... we shall as well NEVER FORGET:

‼️ FUKUSHIMA 311 ‼️ and who did it.

💥💥💥☢️☢️☢️🌪️🌪️🌪️‼️‼️‼️

... and let's pray for Jim Stone, the reporter, who disappeared few years ago.

The PDF Fukushima Report posted on Telegram
by a Jim Stone follower:
https://t.me/Jim_Stone/47
11:41 AM - Feb 29, 2024
Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 February, 12:04
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
Who was behind it? I want to learn about it. Thanks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
29 February, 11:51
LOTTA truth in that by JS. The two websites - ATS & GLP - definitely were Controlled Opposition and would censor you if you broached certain subjects.

Also, his warning about nature warfare was very prescient in the light of Paradise, Maui, Chile, Texas et al.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
29 February, 11:45
I hope JS bugged out. I always enjoyed reading his stuff, which I found more credible than most.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
29 February, 04:23
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
I did not know he was missing 👀.
Followed him regularly, but haven't checked his website since I moved a few years ago, as my cell phone internet connection in my new location was mediocre at best. Back then he was living in Mexico, and mentioned several instances of he & his wife being harassed. Hope they're hidden away & safe like so many others. 🙏