Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
29 February, 10:40
Liar Liar...

Oprah to leave WeightWatchers board, shares plunge 27%

https://nypost.com/2024/02...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
29 February, 10:51
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
WW is in disarray. They recently added support for weight loss medications, and a whole bunch of people are upset. Plus they pretty much eliminated in-person meetings, so it's impossible to weigh in for "lifetime" free access. Expect them to completely implode in about a year.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 February, 11:00
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
could there also be more to this? Leaving as a board member, besides the fact she already had her trial ?

Bergers Book Reviews @BergersBookRev
I think so. She's also been conspicuously absent lately - I hated seeing her pop up from time to time, but it's been ages since she did anything for them. Good riddance to bad rubbish!
11:22 AM - Feb 29, 2024
Only people mentioned by BergersBookRev in this post can reply
29 February, 11:24
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
No hate! Just dislike! And yes, I used to like her once upon a time. But after learning all about her, I only hope she gets ALL that she deserves!!!

arba happihr @arba
29 February, 11:31
Me too!
Talk about an evil hearted individual
A Liar , and you name it
Oprah is trash the lowest of scum