Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
https://t.me/SapphireSkyeO...

🟪🟡MONSANTO COMPANIES - Do Not Buy🟪🟡

“If you purchase any of these brands, you are supporting, buying, ingesting & poisoning yourself & your family!”

💚These brands & companies are your starting point for emptying your pantry or just DO NOT BUY list. For myself, I focus on baking & cooking from scratch using natural & organic ingredients. GMO foods are intended to make you sick and are the foundation of disease so try to focus on eating real whole foods that are packed with nutrition.
08:54 AM - Feb 29, 2024
Only people mentioned by PhyllisDiller in this post can reply
Jason Thrash @TNPride5423
29 February, 09:10
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
Going carnivore pretty much takes all these worries out of your life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jack Wightman @jtwightman
29 February, 09:11
Doesn't Matter It's In Our Water, Air, Everything We Ingest PERIOD.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
29 February, 09:48
In response Jack Wightman to his Publication
True, but I would still try to lessen the amount I am being exposed to and by not buying these you are impacting this companies bottom line...so, win-win....

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
29 February, 09:02
Damn near everything there is....