Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 February, 09:06
I really need prayers for my family member with PTSD. It is now affecting him in a very physical way and I am worried. Please pray with me that this madness ends soon. We pray that we get renewed health for everyone. I just want to see an end to this evil. There are far too many good people suffering. Also praying for Barry and his wife to recover. My prayers are that GOD works miracles in my state so that none of us have to leave our homes and families. AMEN.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Garner @HouseofChristina
micro dosing mushrooms may help, however, in all cases the mineral level needs checked as low minerals can cause anxiety, and also a parasite cleanse and gut balance, and also a chem/metal toxin cleanse . You can grow your own mushrooms fairly easily, minerals can be rebalanced with grey celtic salt or myalkasalts- dot - com , but stress can deplete them, remember that , numerous ways to clear parasites including diatomaceous earth, and metals and chems can be pulled using CHEM X or Metal X , by Kroeger herbs, each one should be less than $20. Hanna Kroeger was my mentor, you can google her name.
08:35 AM - Feb 29, 2024
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HouseofChristina in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 February, 11:41
In response Christina Garner to her Publication
You're not going to believe this but I instinctively gave him Ashwaganda pills that I had. I just got multi vitamins from Dr Young too. I started him off with one. Thanks for your advice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jarobason son @Jarobason
29 February, 08:37
In response Christina Garner to her Publication
Which mushrooms? Hehe...

Christina Garner @HouseofChristina
01 March, 10:28
In response Jarobason son to his Publication
Psilocybin , NUMEROUS strains, fairly easy to cultivate , buy a spore syringe, set up a tote, harvest in a cpl mo