Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
10 October, 04:05
Navy decode

=

Thirty / Roman Catholic Church / Demolished Camps Of Satan / Trump Card Coming / The Trees Gematria Decode๐ŸŒฒ/ I Am Here To Free The People โ›“๐Ÿช“/ Khazarian Mafia / Dirty Dancing๐Ÿ’ƒ/ A Dogs Purpose ๐Ÿ•/ Her Birthday / Psychedelics ๐Ÿ„/ Done Done Done Done So F Ing Done ๐Ÿฅณ/ Encrypted / Holy Fuck ๐Ÿคฏ/ Hes Finally Here ๐Ÿฅณ/ Guns And Roses๐Ÿ”ซ๐ŸŒน/ Ready To Goโ›ˆ/ Us Central Command ๐Ÿช–/ Red Dragonfly ๐Ÿ€„/ Life Is A Lesson In Loveโค/ C The Jewels Be Returned / The Arrogance Of Ignorance ๐Ÿ˜ฌ/ They Are Here ๐Ÿ‘ฝ/ Starting The Clock K God โฑ/ Trump Reelected / Think Logically ๐Ÿง / Lord Ray Code ๐ŸฆŒ/ True American Hero ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ/ Holy Order / C I Stop Wasting Time / Be Soon Soon Soon / Regain Control Of America ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ/ Say Hello To The Pain Q๐Ÿ’€/ The Beast Of Revelation / Manifest That Shit โœจ/ This Is Gonna Be Fun ๐Ÿ˜Š/ Pulsing Star ๐ŸŒŸ/ She Has Broken The Spell
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
1332-2331
697-796
TS 15:00 - 3:00

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 February, 05:50
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
"Say Hello To The Pain Q๐Ÿ’€"

Take the popcorn ๐Ÿฟ ?

https://twitter.com/VKs_Ho...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I'm poor and don't have anything so none of this scares me.

But here's your scare event folks. Eat it up wall street.
05:54 AM - Feb 29, 2024
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
29 February, 06:32
I hope itโ€™s more then that, most people
I know are in the same boat and a crash wonโ€™t affect them at all, because we r all poor too, financially.

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
29 February, 05:59
Lauren, good Morningโ€ฆ. Iโ€™m going to have a little word with YOU! The little word is poor.
You are NOT poor. Wealth is in knowledge and unconditional love, not money, not stocksโ€ฆ.
You are rich beyond your means!!!
You have a gift most donโ€™t even know exists.
You have a great day!! You my friend are not poor!!!
โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

29 February, 06:03
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
โค๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™