Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
Is it a coincidence…

The Majority 88% of Texas total cattle and calves on feed are in the Panhandle..

Where it just so happens 500k acres of land is being decimated by engineered “wildfires”.

Are they targeting our food sources?

https://texasfarmbureau.or...
12:51 PM - Feb 28, 2024
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
28 February, 10:18
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
This is so tragic for the people of Texas and Oklahoma. I pray for all of you and your animals. I am having a really hard time believing that we are winning. Every day brings more death and destruction and horror to our beautiful nation. When is enough enough???🙏🙏🙏🙏 for Texas and Oklahoma

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
28 February, 07:29
The 500,000 acres is just one of the fires. There are several more fires in the same area of the Panhandle of Texas and Oklahoma.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
28 February, 04:39

28 February, 04:27
The 500,000 acres is just one fire. There are several more there. People there say it is just awful. One friend in the area said last night the sky was red in all directions. Lots of homes and livestock gone. Some lost their whole herds. When they went to check the damage they had to shoot some that were still alive because they were burned so bad. Very heartbreaking for all in the area. They need our prayers! It will affect everyone because of the food supply.

28 February, 04:34
In response Cowboy Up1 to her Publication
I haven’t heard about any of the feedlots being affected right now but when I hear something or see something I will post.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
28 February, 04:22
Of course they are!!! They don’t give two shots about us!

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
28 February, 04:08
The enemy within

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
28 February, 03:35
Yep quite a few cattle affected

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
28 February, 01:03
What if they were poisoned to transmit the mRNA