LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
11 February, 08:00
I am grateful for bad situations because they come packed with important lessons.

That relates to this earth wide situation we're all in together too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
Yes Lessons!πŸ₯° πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ
08:05 PM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by beverly1111 in this post can reply
Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
11 February, 09:45
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
This post is SO God's comms for me!!! It's literally like looking in the mirror! I have the same wound across my nose.

I will endure all that must be endured for the sake of conquering evil! My concern isn't about being pretty, my greatest concern and focus is on doing what I'm called to do for the sake of defending humanity, and that's not often pretty.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
11 February, 09:56
In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication
It is Our Road in Life! We are here Strong for this Very Time! What a Time to be Alive! Thank You Father God For Our Blessings
In Jesus Name Amen πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°

LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
11 February, 08:06
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
β€οΈπŸ˜πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’«