UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
MEDICIDE: How American Hospitals and Doctors Methodically Murdered Covid Patients
It wasn’t Covid-19 or iatrogenic death and disease that killed so many Americans in hospitals, nursing homes and ALFS across the USA during the PLANdemic, it was Medicide” via the deliberate withholding of effective Covid treatments as well as the administration of lethal and/or debilitating protocols including Covid shots.
http://themillenniumreport...
11:19 PM - Feb 27, 2024
Only people mentioned by GaDawg3 in this post can reply
Lynn Tapper @lst5050
03 March, 10:25
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Yes, they killed my niece's husband with it - he was only 50 with 5 kids. Dr even told my niece none of his patients survived the ventilator but she was listening to a Dr in the family who advised her to do it. Family visits were very restricted at the time but everyone was so nice to her she just couldn't believe they would do that. Would not listen to us telling her not to do it. Now he is gone and left 5 kids behind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
03 March, 10:43
In response Lynn Tapper to her Publication
I am very sorry for the family loss and the 5 children's father.vIt is so infuriating that not only was it allowed to happen how it did but that no one is being held accountable and they are still allowed to practice with impunity. No justice or rest until them. It just fade away.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter @Verity21
02 March, 09:10
A Michigan hospital tried to give this to my mother and I stopped them just in time. I will never use that hospital again.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
02 March, 08:21
BEWARE Remdesivir is now called VEKLURY

https://www.vekluryhcp.com...

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
03 March, 01:44
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
This is why they had to change the name.