Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
27 February, 10:23
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
Anyone here is not scared, the Middle East was at DEFCON 1 a couple of weeks ago.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
27 February, 10:34
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
No fear here.
I have reminded my loved ones
to not fear anything.
B sensible

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
27 February, 09:16
It had to be this way? The Western DS propaganda will portray Putin as the warmonger and that NATO only has to defend the beautiful UKRAINE. No one will wake up, the DS Media will take care of it with 24 hours of coverage. Germany did a kind of support pact with UKRAINE right now...so WWI also started. Thanks a lot for that, but I can do without the abyss.

~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
27 February, 08:36
The whole planet will know what we already know; Who holds the nuclear football? Remember? Putin's soccer ball?