Heather Steel384 @Heathers384
February 26,2021. Yesterday marked three years since my 15 year old nephew took his own life. They masked our children, separated, isolated them from friends, family, loved ones. They bred fear, anger and confusion in our young. I won't ever forget. I hope you don't either. God bless us all.
01:20 PM - Feb 27, 2024
Only people mentioned by Heathers384 in this post can reply
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
27 February, 02:14
In response Heather Steel384 to her Publication
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ•ŠοΈ loving prayers for you. justice will prevail one day. until then, may you be held in strength, peace and comfort from this community of hope.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 February, 08:27
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
πŸ’ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
27 February, 01:44
Sending so much love to you Heather... how desparately sad for all... our world is torn up... You can love and light all the way to Tipperary but it's all torn up...

Sending love and comfort for your losses.

27 February, 08:28
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
πŸ’–

Royal Raven @Royalraven
27 February, 01:32
Heather, my condolences on the tragic death of your 15 year old nephew three years ago.

God only knows the total number of lives harmed and/or lost from the SCAMdemic. Sadly, it continues to this day with the fear mongering and the push to get jabbed. I pray each and every person responsible is held accountable for their crimes against humanity.

27 February, 08:29
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
πŸ’ž thank you

Mike Anon @Mike314
27 February, 01:24

Barry McCockinner @arjayem
27 February, 01:49
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Have been a listener to talk radio for nearly all 68yrs and have thought hard about what punishment they should get for LYING 'round the fucking clock for God only knows for how many yrs.
They pushed election and vax lies 7 days a week and there's a bill due. Misprision of Treason?

27 February, 08:31
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
πŸ’”. It all sucks.