Only people mentioned by Heather_Nic17 in this post can reply
Just Mee @TrustinGod
26 February, 09:45
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
Those rubber squeaky toys that the pet chews on, is poison. My 1st and 2nd dog died of cancer before I woke up to my stupidity. Next 2 dogs, no cancer. Died of old age. 5th one doing well thus far, and we avoid dog food.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
27 February, 06:35
In response Just Mee to his Publication
Yup, we're looking at getting a pup this year, unjabbed and fed either raw or home cooked food. I have no faith in Big Pharma anymore. Not even keen on those chips they put in pets 'in case they get lost'. I have heard reports about them too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ice mtn @icemtn17
26 February, 08:35
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
It's also found in Johnson & Johnson Baby Shampoo

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
27 February, 10:54
In response ice mtn to her Publication
I did not know that, though nothing surprises me. J&J are already criminals for the baby powder scandal.