Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
26 February, 01:25
On the heels of European Farmers Spraying Manure (Cow Pig Horse Bull Shit) on their gov’t buildings and breaking through police roadblocks once AGAIN heading to UN Headquarters

Meanwhile in America, where The President who has been indicted 4 times got the farmers 28 billion dollars, alleged Patriots continue to be useless idiots doing NOTHING other than laughing at hearing horror stories of children being murdered and asking where can we buy our tickets to the next Rally and be entertained

WAKE THE FUCK UP AMERICA and GET OFF YOUR ROYAL PRIVILEGED FAT ASSES AND FIGHT FOR YOUR FREEDOM…FIGHT FOR YOUR NEIGHBORS WHO ARE SUFFERING….FIGHT FOR OUR CHILDREN…..FIGHT FOR THE REAL TRUMP WHO FOUGHT FOR YOU…FIGHT FOR OUR FALLEN SOLDIERS WHO ARE ROLLING OVER IN THEIR GRAVES WATCHING WHAT AMERICA HAS BECOME AFTER DYING FOR THE FREEDOM 99% ARE TAKING FOR GRANTED

WATCH: Massive protest in Brazil in support of former President Bolsonaro and against current President Lula

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 February, 01:48
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Prophecy….for the time has come that America The Former Land Of The Free And Home Of The Brave has become The Home Of The Willful Slaves and Home Of The Gutless Cowards. America includes my former home the former Great White North, The Once True North Strong And Free which is now Canazuela being run by Drug Lords thanks to a nation full of Beta Male Pussies who are scared of their wives and have no clue what it is to fight for freedom as they watch a humanitarian crisis happen right in front of their eyes due to drugs and crime killing our children

These people are sick refers to We The Cowardly People…..Open the Border WIIIIIIDE OPEN and Bring In The Replacements from War Torn Counries who know what it means to Fight For Freedom

2 Timothy 4:3-4

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
Well said! I agree - and it makes me sad and mad
03:59 PM - Feb 26, 2024
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SoozieQ01 in this post can reply
26 February, 04:11
In response Ella Elaine to her Publication
Watch them all clap and cheer at the next CIA Trump Replacement Rally when he says our country is now hell and tells a story of a murdered child, says how many more will be murdered but vote for me and I will save you next year. Sure makes me want to dance to the YMCA and listen to the same stories and jokes we have heard
for 2+ years. False idol worship at it’s finest from a clown leading the circus while the real Trump has to remain in hiding