26 February, 03:01
On 2.26 > 2.8 > 88

Julian 2.13 > 15 > 555

2.13 > 114 🙏🏻🇺🇸🦅

General Flynn following 18:1 < > 118 > 2.8 > 88

Followers 1.5M > 555

1.5 > 114 🙏🏻🇺🇸🦅

1.5 > 2.13

For all the anons taking shots at General Michael Flynn….Doq Holliday, Ariel, many more from the same tribe, I will stick with the man who walked the real battlefield and risked his life for us, refusing to stay behind and go to the battlefield with the men and women who volunteered to serve. You all can wear your masks and “act” like you are someone forever and a day if your over inflated egos have you that full of fear to ever have the guts to show who you are running like false Gods condemning and judging others

The future belongs to Patriots…..Patriots don’t hide and don’t play online mind games…hope the money was worth it

Fight Like A Flynn…..Don’t Hide Like A Puss Like Larps Hiding In The Shadows

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Redwave Crashin @Redwavecrashin
26 February, 03:02
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
This⤴️⤴️⤴️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
Great to see you partner!! Time for real Patriots to Rise Up and Stand Together to end this shit show of false prophets hijacking popular accounts. All for a Larp….fuck the Larp and his/her/it’s AI
03:05 PM - Feb 26, 2024
In response Redwave Crashin to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Redwave Crashin @Redwavecrashin
26 February, 03:32
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
I've stood by Flynn since before these 2 drops in 2020

He followed me at one point on a og account. But I trust Flynn. And I agree the time grows closer by the week.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
26 February, 03:38
In response Redwave Crashin to his Publication
I trust Flynn with my life…have never trusted any AI Larp leader with a flock that followings him like lost puppies. 5 years and never a face or voice, was never real to me and likely none of his pack ever were/are either. I will respect those who fought in real wars…JFK RFK Joe Kennedy. The kids who bailed and went into hiding don’t have the same respect in my book, playing God in multiple disguises can be fun and can corrupt absolutely from that much power. Come out of the shadows and end the movie or go to hell with the demons