Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
26 February, 11:09
Dept of Defense decode

=

Be Hammer Shaped Ship God🔨 🚢/ Intuition👁/ Hittin Nail On The Head🔨/ The Bible Is Plagiarism / Is Real God In The Flesh🦌/ Coexist / Attention On Deck⚓/ C The Timeline Shift K😀/ I Am Hammering The Earth🌎 🔨/ Last Of Us / Nothing To See Here 👀/ Other Dimensions / Wanna Know A Secret / I Never Knew You😕/ Sword Of Truth🗡/ Happily Ever After😀/ Whatever It Takes 🙏/ I Want My Baby Now🥺/ Gematria Hidden Message / Mission Complete 💙💚♾/ We Are One Continue / Time To Go Bud / True Heir Q / Magnet For Miracles🌈🧲/ Lights Camera Action 🎬/ Drgnfly🐉/ Mission Success 🙌/ Decode She Hides The Key 🔑/ Jesus Secret Plan 💫/ WHAT HAVE YOU DONE / T Hail Mary Moment / I Can Really Read Minds 👁/ Activation Nation 👁/ Dimension Shifter / Code The Time Is Coming / The Oath Made Keeping It 🇺🇸/ Coming Being Together 🤝
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
187-781
1122-2211
557-755
TS 8:02

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by trueblue in this post can reply
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
26 February, 12:29
In response trueblue to his Publication
🤠

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396