THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
One of my all time Favourites of Donald J Trump!
07:48 PM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by SANTINO in this post can reply
Lilac Moon @LilacMoon
12 February, 03:07
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
Ive had a crush on him since i was 15, i absolutly LOOOVE HIM!β€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 February, 03:08
In response Lilac Moon to her Publication
I love your first name 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pamela Pruitt @NowthePAINPam
11 February, 11:14
At first glance, I thought it was Barron!

14 February, 07:31
In response Pamela Pruitt to her Publication
they look so much alike β™₯️

Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
11 February, 11:00
Awwww πŸ₯° This is so beautiful!! I love this pic of him. I have never seen this one. He deserves to be HAPPY!! He has worked so hard to earn what he has. May God continue to bless him. πŸ’žπŸ™

14 February, 07:32
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
i agree it beautiful 😊

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
11 February, 10:47
Mr. Flashy.......smh fun stuff!!!
Glad he's here!!

14 February, 07:31
In response General Khaos to his Publication
me too 😊

tuckin fexan @TuckinFexan
11 February, 10:46
oh you so lhave to let me make a meme out of this ... ppppaaaahhhhleeeassseeee : )

11 February, 10:48
In response tuckin fexan to his Publication
As long as i get half the Credit 😊

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
11 February, 09:29

14 February, 07:33
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
he totally is πŸ˜„