eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
12 February, 06:25
...well, undisturbed living from the Khazarian thieves who stole this barrack from the murdered Jews after the war is really not here... ...this is how real estate was "acquired" all over Prague, now they're renting it out and they continue in robberies.

Don't ask why no one solves it - those who decide about also stole or their parents. One Nazi next to another, everywhere here.

Interestingly, the nagging from "them" is always triggered when I start pointing out "their" practices in general and publicly. 😏
Hand washes hand in covering up crimes.

I am curious what else ["they"] will "performing" here. Honestly, I've really had enough of [them] and the constant harassment too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
Lest I Forget (for information) - the money that I will send from March 1 is only "for repairs", it is also written in the text of the bank transfer.
11:12 AM - Feb 26, 2024 (E)
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from eva amálka k......, click on at the bottom under it