ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
Just venting to the universe again.

So my daughter turned 15 today. Her dad spent the day entire golfing & when he did show up, he was pissy that she had spent Friday and Saturday with her friends. Hours later, I heard him on the phone with his mom...my daughter's grandmother...and these people are so fucking clueless that I heard the surprise in her voice when he said our daughter turned 15 today. He had also spoken to his dad earlier today about something totally unrelated...our kid's birthday apparently didn't come up there either.
My parents, however, would only not start preparing 6 months early for my daughter's birthday IF THEY WERE FUCKING DEAD. My brother and sister in law also wouldn't EVER. EVER. forget to wish a family member happy birthday. WHERE DO PEOPLE LIKE THIS COME FROM?
(Please don't bother berating me about sex out of wedlock or whatever - I've given EVERYTHING back to this child)
edit: by "people like this" i mean immediate family members who can be this cl
12:05 AM - Feb 26, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by ADDiQt in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ADDiQt ***, click on at the bottom under it