Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT AND VERY HARD TO WATCH ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Questions: Who was recording him?? + Why didn't they Stop Him??

Here is the Video of the U.S. Air Force service member that self-immolated in front of the Israeli Embassy in Washington D.C. has been released, along with the identity of the service member.

This is SO VERY hard to watch, thank God mostly blurred out😢

His name was Aaron Bushnell and sadly reports are saying he has just passed away from severe injuries sustained due to the fire.

You can see Aaron walking to the gate of the Embassy, and announcing his intentions and reason.

His final words screamed as he BURNED ALIVE were “Free Palestine”

This is truly DEVASTATING and it’s hard to even put the right words together to describe this tragedy…

https://t.me/PatriotVoiceO...
11:37 PM - Feb 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
26 February, 04:45
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
I’m saying this guy was MKUltra Control😏For what ever reasons the government had❗️😏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
26 February, 09:01
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Sound more logical than anything I've heard so far...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
max moody @33maximus33
26 February, 04:09
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
The cop holding a pistol on him? What in the world is up with that? Disgraceful.

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
26 February, 09:02
In response max moody to his Publication
Yeah, I agree....what was with that and all the while he's doing absolutely nothing to help.??