Ivan Trowbridge @Sheppard1
I believe there are some red lines that are dangerously close to being crossed. Even if Trump wants history to reflect these events as a necessary evil that had to be take care of as gently as possible without causing civil war, the enemy may push us to the point that actions will need to be deliberate and forceful. i.e. if they impose a nationwide gun grab, militarily forced vaccinations with concentration/reeducation camps for those that are not compliant. I dont believe the founding fathers were so much worried about how they were viewed Historically as the need for action was dictated
07:39 PM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Sheppard1 in this post can reply
Ivan Trowbridge @Sheppard1
11 February, 07:42
In response Ivan Trowbridge to his Publication
by the oppression and tyranny they were facing. If red lines are crossed, it will not be pretty for either side, and there are a whole lot more of us than them!
If this oppression and tyranny continues you will see states and people rise up in defense of Liberty and Freedom. It happened in 1776, it happened in 1836 Texas, it can happen again!
The tree of Liberty is parched!
πŸ’ͺπŸ€ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396