Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
⁉️******Well y’all… I’m in a pickle…. Trying to decide if I should take my worn out rear to the ER or not… my cat finally managed to trip me in my bathroom and made me fall on my side onto to the edge of the tub… I don’t think I broke any ribs… I’m hurting below the rib cage, but I’m in a lot of pain…. What do y’all think?! ****** ⁉️🙏🙏
09:51 AM - Feb 25, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by BrizbyFinley in this post can reply
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
25 February, 10:02
In response Brizby Finley to her Publication
See if rest and ice won't help it. If you're not nauseous, maybe it's bruising. Throw castor oil on it. Avoid doctors unless you really fear something's wrong.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 February, 10:08
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Rub the castor oil in… or apply it on a compress?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
25 February, 10:01
In response Brizby Finley to her Publication
Do you have an urgent care near you instead of an ER? Just to get it checked out quickly. I personally hate hospitals and I don't trust most doctors.

25 February, 10:06
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
Same…. I have not (for myself) seen a doctor since 2021 and my doctor tried hard to get me to take the jibby jibby jab